Accommodation in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Park Mansion Centre Park Mansion Centre offers a luxurious apartment with opulent period-style décor and free Wi-Fi, overlooking Vondelpark and 5 minutes’ walk from Leidseplein. The Park Mansion apartment has a spacious living room featuring a chandelier, parquet floors and an open fireplace. The lounge also includes a flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player and a French balcony with park views. The kitchenette features a sink, small hob and microwave.
- Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Barangay This tropically-themed B&B offers rooms in a traditional Amsterdam house dating from 1777 and is located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site area. The rooms come with cable TV, iPod docking station and a radio/alarm clock. Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Barangay has provided a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities in each room as well. Breakfast will be served in the room between 09:00 and 11:00.
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square This environmental-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk from the Concert Building, Stedelijk Museum and the Van Gogh Museum. Flat-screen TV, a modern bathroom and a work desk made from recycled materials are provided in each of the rooms. In the bathrooms, there are eco-cotton towels and water-saving showerheads. The Museumplein tram stop is 200 metres away and offers direct connections to Amsterdam Central Railway Station.
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam Situated only a 10-minute bike ride from the city centre, The Student Hotel Amsterdam West offers fully furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. Metro station Jan van Galenstraat is only 100 metres away with direct links to RAI, Zuid WTC and Bijlmer Arena. Each room at The Student Hotel Amsterdam West features an en suite bathroom with a shower or a bath and a toilet. There is a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - South Situated in Amsterdam’s business district, this Holiday Inn Express offers modern rooms with free WiFi. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar. The Van Boshuizenstraat Station provides tram, bus, and metro connections to the RAI Congress Centre, VU Medical Centre, and Amsterdam’s city centre. Rooms include an LCD TV with satellite channels, a pillow menu, a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. All have a private bathroom that features a walk-in shower.
- Quentin England Hotel The Quentin England is situated opposite the Vondelpark, a 4-minute walk from the lively Leidseplein. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and a courtyard where you may smoke. The hotel offers rooms of various sizes for up to 4 persons. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private or shared bathroom. You can order hot and cold drinks whenever you feel thirsty. From Quentin England Hotel, the Museum Square with the famous Rijksmuseum and van Gogh Museum is a 7-minute walk away.
Amsterdam luxury accommodation
Amsterdam cheap accommodation
- Hostelle (female only hostel) A 20-minute metro ride from Amsterdam’s city centre, female only hostel Hostelle offers rooms and beds in an modern designed hostel. This female only hostel offers a laundry service. There is a garden and library, and free Wi-Fi is available. Accessible by elevator, the female only rooms and dormitories are all individually decorated with wall paintings and vintage furniture. The communal area also includes a fully-equipped kitchen.
- Amsterdam Apartments Alexander's Alexander's offers accommodation in a typical Dutch building in a quiet street. Museumplein and the Albert Cuijp market are within a 10-minute walk. They also have either private or shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Leidseplein is just over a 15-minute walk away, and Amsterdam Central Station is 10 minutes away by tram. RAI Convention Centre is about 25 minutes' by tram. Public parking is available nearby at an extra charge.
- WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 stars The 3-star WestCord Art Hotel is situated on the edge of the historic centre, a 5-minute drive from the A10 motorway. There is an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The modern rooms have air conditioning, lcd TV and a Nespresso coffee machine. All rooms have artworks above the bed and a bathroom with a bath or rain shower. Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam includes a unique art collection of the famous Dutch painter Herman Brood.
- Hotel Alfa Plantage Hotel Alfa Plantage is a 3-star hotel in the greenest area of central Amsterdam. Rembrandtplein and the Artis Zoo are within walking distance, as is the University of Amsterdam. The Plantage Kerklaan tram stop offers quick access to Amsterdam Central Station with tram 9. The rooms have air conditioning and an en suite bathroom. Furthermore the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a lift and a telephone/fax service.
- Hampshire Hotel - Beethoven Hampshire Hotel Beethoven is located on one of the most prestigious shopping streets in the popular Oud Zuid neighborhood of Amsterdam. The surrounding area offers a wide range of cafés and restaurants. The hotel offers bright rooms with a private bathroom. Every morning, a breakfast buffet offers various cereals, juices, fruits, breads and eggs. A tram stop in front of the hotel provides with easy access to the city centre in less than 10 minutes.
Amsterdam centre of town
- Kattenkabinet The Kattenkabinet offers 3 apartments along the Herengracht Canal, in a 17th century canal house with decorated galleries and a museum. For extra comfort, 1 of the 2 bathrooms has a washing machine, dryer and bath tub. You can feel the classic atmosphere of this historic building by walking through the library, music chamber and ballroom with wall decorations from 1750.
- Short Stay Group - Jordaan Area Short Stay Group - Jordaan Area offers spacious self-catering apartments in the Jordaan district in the heart of Amsterdam. Each apartment features a living room with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a dining table. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and or shower, and a toilet. Guests can prepare meals in the fully-equipped kitchen. A wide variety of restaurants and shops can be found within the direct area of Short Stay Group - Jordaan Area.
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Set along the UNESCO World Heritage listed Herengracht, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam consists of 6 monumental 17th century canal palaces. This 5-star hotel is located in the heart of the city, only 150 m from the vibrant Rembrandplein. The elegant, bright and uniquely decorated guest rooms, lofts and suites offer views of the canal and courtyard garden. Hermitage Museum is 600 m from Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, while the Museum Quarter is 1.
- Hotel Torenzicht Hotel Torenzicht is located in the Red Light District, a 5-minute walk from Dam Square. There is a 24-hour bar where you can watch sports on a big screen. The non-smoking rooms have a washbasin with hot and cold running water. The shared bathrooms are situated in the hallway. Each morning, a continental breakfast is available and you can make use of free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas of Hotel Torenzicht.
- NH City Centre Amsterdam Occupying an impressive Art Deco building overlooking the Singel Canal, NH City Centre is a 5-minute walk from focal Dam Square. It features fine dining options, boat tours and a bicycle rental. Fitted with contemporary furnishings and hard wood floors, rooms at NH City Centre hotel are all equipped with a satellite TV and a work desk. Some have a mezzanine floor and provide views over Amsterdam’s picturesque city centre.